Statement of the International Festival of Circus Art .
The International Festival of Circus Art will provide a forum for discovering the new names and talents in circus art,exploring innovative and avant-garde directions in circus art, looking for new methods and practices in the art of animal’s training, as well as popularizing the finest achievements in the national and international circus art.
Founding Organizations for the Festival :
Government of the Udmurtian Republic
Department of culture of Udmurtia
State circus of Udmurtia
Executive Bodies of the Festival :
1. Central Committee for the Festival
2. Executive Direction for the Festival
3. Trustee Council of the Festival
4. International Jury for the Festival
5. Art Directors group
6. The Trustee Council of the Festival will coordinate the activity of all state and public organizations that take part in this event.
Executive Office will organize the preparation for and implementation of the Festival, pay negotiated fee the participants of the Festival.
The Art Directors group is responsible for the Festival’s scenery and decorative aspects, musical and staging cover, the rehearsal process, creating and production of the contest programmes and the Gala shows.
The International Jury for the Festival will be established by the Central Committee for the Festival and will consist of Russian and foreign circus art professionals. All decisions by the Jury will be their exclusive prerogative and not subject to review or appeal.
Any Russian, foreign or amateur artists can take part in the Festival.
Rules for participant’s registration at the Festival :
* Application forms and necessary documents should be received at the following address :
Russian Federation, Udmurtia, 426050 Izhevsk Krasnoarmeyskaya str.136
Tel/fax 007-3412-78-78-96 Efirstname.lastname@example.org
7 Necessary documents for the Festival’s participation (not for return) :
* application form completed by the participant (form sent upon request or visit our Internet site www.udmcircus.ru)
* photos, videos and other promotional materials not more than three months old
* Participation by circus artists in the Festival implies their agreement with the principals and rules, as written in the statement of the Festival.
* Festival participants must adhere strictly to the Festival’s time-table both during rehearsals as well as during the contests programmes . Participants are obliged to take part in the parades prologues, epilogues, contests and Gala Shows.
* The Gala Shows and televised events are intended to publicize and promote the Festival, and participants are obliged to take part in these free of charge.
* Participation in aerial displays requires that the performers posses the valid certification specified by law for the use of the corresponding equipment.
* The Festival Office takes on itself the expenses of the artists (their requisition) for the coming by air to Russia, by train to Izhevsk and back, accomodation, full board (three meals per day) during the period of the Festival, will provide visa support for the foreign artists (entry visa fee is on a behalf of the artists in their countries).
Prizes and awards of the Festival :
Udmurtian Republic President’s Prize
Prize and the First rank Contest Laureate one award
Prize and the Second rank Contest Laureate three awards
Prize and the Third rank Contest Laureate three awards
Special awards from sponsors and companies can also be presented with the agreement of the Festival Office .
PARTECIPATION AND ENTRY FORM